Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fighting with life when trying to quit smoking


Since the pain hit my body, I was forced to try to quit smoking, the most difficult thing when trying to quit smoking is to fight the urge not to smoke, the smoking habit for many years conducted, as well as an environment surrounded by smokers, quitting smoking is a matter of impossible for me.

but a strong desire to quit smoking, make me keep looking for ways to quit smoking tips. There are many tips that I have found to stop smoking. one of the most memorable tips, never buy cigarettes for any reason. yes the start not buying cigarettes, I had a little to avoid the urge to smoke. Besides that for a while I decided to stay home more, rather than have to get together with friends who have the habit of smoking. I fill my days with exercise, reading, cooking, and all the activities that can divert my mind to smoke.


For two months i trying to quit smoking, my weight increased slightly, due to the effects of quitting smoking, making me go crazy eating. every time my mouth did not stop chewing, I think this is not good for my health. after a bit of advice from friends and family, then I am a fitness program to control my weight. Amazing results I get from a fitness program, in addition I can quit smoking with total, my body became more beautiful and sexy, of course my body to be healthy and fit.

Following are some tips to quit smoking from health articles, I often excluded do not forget to try the tips are quite helpful to smokers who try to quit smoking, gargling with lemon juice enough to help me eliminate the habit of smoking. in addition to providing real results, tips gargling with lemon juice does not make you spend a lot of money. so it would not hurt you to try these tips to help you trying to quit smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment